TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Player agrees and becomes a party to the rules: By use of this Web site, opening an account at the Web site, playing at the casino, use and re-use of such an account, participating in the games, or acceptance of any prize, the Player hereby represents, warrants and certifies all of these terms and conditions.
- The Player fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and shall abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules; regulations, terms and conditions may change from time-to-time.
- The Player should not participate in games, open, use, reuse an account, enter web site or casino nor accept any prize if the Player doesn't agree with terms and conditions or understand them, as such rules may change from time to time.
- The Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. The Player cannot play under any circumstances if she/he is not at least eighteen years of age.
- The activities and games of the Casino are open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. The Player acknowledges that it is his/her sole responsibility to understand the laws in his/her jurisdiction, which may prohibit participation of the online casino facility. Such laws may disqualify the Player from participating and nullify eligibility. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you with any legal advice or assurances.
- The Casino makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the Player's legal right to participate in the Casino games nor shall any of the Casino's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the games.
- Games are for entertainment value only. No deposit is necessary or required to play. The Player may play without betting money if she/he wishes. Any participation in a game is at the Player's sole option, discretion and risk. By playing, the Player acknowledges that she/he does not find any game or the Casino in general to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- By placing real wagers, the Player warrants that she/he is legally able to do so within his/her jurisdiction and that she/he accepts that we are unable to provide any warranties as to their legality or otherwise of their participation in real money play. The Player warrants that there are no legal or other restrictions against participation at Casino within his/her jurisdiction. It is the sole responsibility of the Player to determine if legal in his/her jurisdiction.
- The Player is only permitted to enter the Casino for his/her own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or re-use of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
- The Casino reserves the right to cancel the Player's account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to the Player. Any balance in the Player's account at the time of such cancellation will be credited to his/her credit card and/or sent to the Player by check. However, the Casino reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in a Casino account in any of the following circumstances:
- If the Player has more than one active account for the Casino;
- If the name on the Player's Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits on a Casino account;
- If the Player participates in a Casino promotion and cashes-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- If the Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If the Player is not of legal age;
- If the Player resides in a jurisdiction where participation in Casino games is prohibited by law;
- If the Player has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on his/her Casino account;
- If the Player has not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, the Player has played in a professional sense or in concert with other Player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- If the Player has "charged back" any of the deposits made with his/her credit card on his/her Casino account;
- If the Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the Casino that he/she has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino; OR
- If the Casino should become aware that the Player has played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at I) to X) above.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Casino, the Player consents to the use of his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. The casino has the right to request a picture of the player accepting a prize and/or winnings higher than £20,000 for advertising and promotional purposes.
- If the Player has any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Casino, she/he must submit a complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days of the event taking place.If the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you have the right to refer such complaint to the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Player's Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result.
- The Player is solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that she/he collects from the Casino
- The Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to the Player, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
- If no activity is registered on your account for a period of thirty (30) months your account shall be deemed to be a dormant account under Malta’s Remote Gaming Regulations (LN 176 of 2004). Thereafter we will make every effort to reimburse you the balances in your account and failing that balances in your account will be remitted to the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta.
- The Player is solely responsible for keeping his/her account number and password secure and secret. The Player shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse his/her account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Casino games. The Player is solely responsible for any deposits and/or losses that may occur on his/her account.
- The Casino shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Casino's error.
- The Casino shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Casino games by methods, means or ways not intended by the Casino.
- If the Player is found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Casino, or if the Player makes untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Casino's operation, the Casino reserves the right to report the Player's actions together with his/her identity and e-mail address, to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, as well as to pursue the player for civil damages for all losses and damage to the reputation of the Casino.
- The Player shall hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) the Player's entry, use, or reuse of the Web Site, (ii) the Player's use of any materials at the Web Site, (iii) the Player's entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) the Player's participation in the Casino games, or, (v) the Player's acceptance of any prize.
- The Player further and specifically indemnifies this Casino, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction with the Casino and/or any of its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the criminalization of online/Internet wagering within the Players jurisdiction.
- Prime Casino is the trade name of the Casino, and the Player obtains no rights to such term, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web Site and the material contained therein.
- Materials of the Casino games (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Casino games containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
- Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Casino and will not be returned. The Casino is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
- The use of the $ symbol indicates US Dollars only, the use of the C$ symbol indicates Canadian Dollars only, the use of the £ symbol indicates Great Britain Pounds only and the use of the € symbol indicates Euros only.
- Prime Casino is committed to maintaining the privacy of its players at all times and will only publish the first name and last initial of the player in question.
- Prime Casino is authorised by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta.
- In registering a Practice or Real account, you hereby consent to us contacting you through any and all means of communication (whether in written or verbal form and including, but not limited to email, telephone and SMS) in respect of matters relating to your account. To unsubscribe to any or all forms of communication, please contact customer support directly.
- Prime Casino reserves the right to pay all Progressive Jackpot winnings in US dollars. The amount to be paid, will be determined by the US Dollar Progressive Jackpot amount on the Progressive Game played, at the time the jackpot was won.
- All customer data will be treated confidential and will not be sold to others. We recommend that the player print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place. The company respects your privacy rights and fully abides by Malta’s Data Protection laws. We will not disclose or share any sensitive information about you if specifically prohibited to do so by Maltese laws.
- In case a player would like to perform a deposit into his account while he has a pending withdraw or non fully executed withdrawal, the pending withdrawal will be deposited back into his account for his play and the deposit will be canceled.
- A player is only allowed to withdraw up to £10,000/10,000/€10,000 per month. (Defined by the currency of play.) If the amount wished to be withdrawn is greater than £10,000/10,000/€10,000 , then the remaining amount will be put back into the player's account, thus allowing the player to withdraw additional funds the following month respectively. For example: If a Player should choose to withdraw €20,000 this month, €10,000 will be withdrawn this month while the rest will be put back into the casino account. Next month, The Player will be able to withdraw an additional €10,000 should he chooses to do so. This also applies to the withdrawals of progressive jackpots. Withdrawals depend on all conditions outlined above and the verification of all required documents as requested.
The company is regulated by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta and subject to Maltese laws, in association with Bayton Ltd (C41970), a Maltese Registered company with registered address at Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta Xbiex XBX1011. Bayton Limited is licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta LGA/CL1/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2009) and LGA/CL3/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2009).
By playing at Prime Casino ("the Casino"), You ("the Player") represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Note: We cannot open accounts, or process bets or financial transactions, for individuals residing in the Belgium, France & Outlying Territories, Denmark, Iran, Israel, Italy, North Korea, South Africa, Spain, Turkey and USA & Outlying Territories.
Final and exclusive agreement
The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between You (the Player) and Prime Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between You and Prime Casino with regards to playing at the Casino.
Prime Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to You. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of Casino Management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino and/or the Players.
Prime Casino reserves the right to request proof of age at any time to ensure the prohibition of play by minors.
The Player agrees to review at least once a month these Rules, Terms and Conditions as specified on this web site.
Please note that separate Terms and Conditions exist for the claiming of promotional offers however where wagering requirements for bonus money or free credits are not specifically stipulated in promotional offers then the rules are available here.
Wagers on baccarat, roulette, roulette royale, sic bo and craps are excluded when calculating the above wagering requirements.
Any criminal or suspicious activities may be reported.
Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 15% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
Players may be required to submit certain verification documents when withdrawing/depositing at the casino. These documents may include clear photo identification, proof of address, credit card copies and purchase declaration forms. This process is to ensure the security of our players and to comply with Gaming and eCogra regulations.
In addition, and in accordance with regulations established by the LGA, the Casino is required to verify a player's identity upon a withdrawal of 2.330€ or more (or the equivalent value of the player's chosen currency). As a result, withdrawals may experience a slight delay due to our identity verification process.
This Agreement has been updated on 04/18/2013