VIP Terms And Conditions
Achievement of levels
- Players will be assigned a level based on the number of points accumulated during the previous calendar month.
- Levels will be assigned automatically on the 1st day of each calendar month.
- Players can only drop one level per month.
- Points can only be carried over for a maximum of 6 months. Any unconverted points for more than 6 months will expire and be removed from player"s account.
- To receive the benefits of the Executive Levels, all players will need to send in documents to verify their account details including but not limited to identity verification, address verification and deposit verification as requested.
- Players may have their level manually increased or decreased during the month based on their game play at the discretion of the Casino. In this case, no Level Up Bonus will be given.
- Players who are fast-tracked to a higher level must accumulate enough points in the following month in order to remain at that level. No Level Up Bonus will be given in this case.
- The Level Up Bonus and Level Maintained Bonus will be added on the 1st day of each Calendar Month and has to be claimed within 3 days in the Cashier. There will be 60 times mixed wagering requirements valid on all games.
- No Level Up Bonus will be given to players whose level has been manually increased at the discretion of the Casino.
- The Bonus to try a New Game will be given at the discretion of the Personal VIP Manager and will have 60 times mixed wagering requirements to be played only on the game specified.
- Players will be responsible to make sure they are receiving emails from the Casino to receive special promotion offers. The Casino is not under any obligation to manually credit bonuses that the player did not claim due to non-receipt of promotional emails or non-entering of the correct bonus code.
- VIP Points are collected with bets made on each game according to the rate displayed in the VIP Points section. This depends on the type of game and currency the player is playing in.
- Casino Terms and Conditions apply to all players of all levels. Click here for the Terms and Conditions.
- Standard Bonus Policy applies to all cashback and bonuses offered as part of the VIP Lounge. Click here for the Bonus Policy.
- The Casino reserves the right to withhold any cashback and/or bonus funds and/or winnings generated by cashback and/or bonus funds and will drop the player to the lowest level if there is any type of irregular play that results in the intentional increased accumulation of VIP points.
- Any player abusing Executive Fast Track bonuses will be moved back to their original level.