Responsible Gaming and Player Protection
PrimeCasino aims to provide players with a fun and entertaining gaming atmosphere with a variety of promotions and games. We want our players to enjoy themselves but we understand that for a small number of players, gaming can become a problem. We do not want players with gambling problems playing with us and consider it our duty to protect them. It's also important to us that we protect you, the player, in terms of your account security and making sure you know how to prevent unauthorized access to your account. We have therefore written this page to let current and potential players know our policy on responsible gaming and to offer some tips on how to keep your details safe and your account secure.
Gambling is a form of entertainment which is there to be enjoyed. It is not a way to earn money quickly. You should avoid chasing your losses. Check your deposits regularly in the Personal Area to make sure you are aware of how much money you are spending. If you find yourself depositing money meant for other purposes, such as paying rent or bills, please consider implementing a deposit limit or self-exclusion on your account. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Support Staff who are available 24/7.
If you are concerned about your gambling, please click here to take a self-assessment test.
We recommend that parents install filtering programs on their computer to block certain software and websites. This will allow you to control the programs your children view and use.
We also advise taking the following precautions:
- Children should not be left unattended in front of a computer.
- When they reach the correct age, your children should be educated as to what gambling is and how it can affect them if it is not controlled.
- Due to the emotion that can be emitted whilst gambling, do not allow children to watch or hear you while you are playing any of our games.
- If any children have access to your computer, we recommend you do not use the check-box for remembering your password.
- Do not allow children to access your credit card or any other payment information.
- A different profile that only contains appropriate software and website access can be created on your computer for children. Parents playing our games can then use a different profile.
- Parents should educate themselves on the dangers of underage gambling and act accordingly.
Our Policy on Underage Gambling:
We do not allow players under the age of 18 to gamble on any of our products. This is explicitly stated in our terms and conditions. Any player under the age of 18 who registers an account will have their account closed immediately. Proof of ID is requested of all players and the date of birth is checked to ensure that no underage gambler has registered an incorrect date of birth in order to play.
Compulsive Gambling – Preventative measures
Implementation of deposit limits
You have the option to restrict your daily, weekly and monthly deposit amount to any amount you want. Click here to see how to contact Customer Support with your request. For security reasons, you may be asked to send your request by email.
If you decide to close your account temporarily or permanently, you can do this immediately. Click here to see how to contact Customer Support with your request. For security reasons, you may be asked to send your request by email.
If your account is closed due to gambling addiction, your email address will be immediately unsubscribed, your payment methods will be blocked and you will not be able to register any new accounts.
We proactively contact players who show signs of problem gambling
If a member of our staff notices any clues that a player may have a gambling problem, the player is contacted to make them aware of our Responsible Gaming policy. As part of the training process of all new employees, they are taught what to look for in players’ gaming activity to spot potential problem gamblers. They are also trained in communication techniques to use when speaking to a player on the phone or on chat who says they have a gambling problem. Players will be informed that they have the option to implement deposit limits on their account if they wish to restrict their spending to a certain amount or to self-exclude themselves.
The below organizations are recommended for support and advice in overcoming problems with gaming:
All promotional content is written with the aim of educating you on how our promotions work. Bonus Terms and Conditions are clearly stated in all languages. The promotion message is written in a clear and non-misleading way.
Our marketing campaigns and website design:
- Do not attract minors
- Do not exaggerate the odds of winning
- Focus on online gaming as entertainment
- Never suggest that online gaming is a way to fix financial issues
Cooperation with national databases that track problem gamblers
Where the technology is available, our login process will be linked to a national database that tracks problem gamblers (eg. Rofus in Denmark). If a player is registered as a problem gambler, their registration with our casino will be automatically declined. If your account has been closed due to gambling problems, we encourage you to register on this database if it is available in your country. If a player that is already registered in the casino chooses to put themselves on the database of registered problem gamers, they will no longer be able to log in to our casino.
Ability to unsubscribe from promotional mailing lists
You may easily unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the direct link in our promotional emails. You may also contact Customer Support who will immediately arrange for your request to be completed. For security reasons, you may be asked to send your request by email from the address registered on your account.
Players who have their accounts closed due to gambling problems will be automatically unsubscribed.
For any questions regarding our Responsible Gaming Policy, please click here to see how to contact our Customer Support Team.
Unauthorised account access: How to prevent it and How to spot it
There's a lot to enjoy here at your favorite online casino, and while you can rest assured we do everything we can to keep your gaming experience here a safe one, there are a few things you can do to make it even safer.
Here are a few simple but effective ways you can prevent unauthorized access to your account:
- Never tell anyone your username or password
- Leave the "Remember Password" box unchecked
- Always make sure you've logged out when you've finished playing
- Never tell anyone your email username or password
- Leave the "Remember Password" box for your email account unchecked
- Always make sure you've logged out of your email account when finished
- Be extra vigilant on the above when using a shared computer
Here are a few things to look out for if you think someone has accessed your account:
- Bankroll: make a note of it when logging in and out and report any discrepancies
- Game history: keep track of the games you've played (you can get a log of games played each session by contacting support)
- Cashier: make sure all transactions have been made by you
- Receipts: look out for transaction receipts in your email inbox when you know you haven't been playing
If you suspect your account has been accessed by someone else, get in touch with support immediately.
Keeping these points in mind will help ensure you continue to enjoy playing the games you love in a safe and secure environment.